Ten on Tuesday is hosted by Chelsea and these random questions were provided by her.
1. Who is your favorite talk show host?
Stephen Colbert. I have the hugest nerd crush on him, I can’t help it. I love Rove McManus. He retired from his talk show back in 2009, but he’s actually popped up on some American talk shows since.
2. How do you style your hair on a daily basis?
I like to wash and sleep on my wash, cuz that’s how it curls the nicest. I start off wearing it loose, but inevitably, I’ve gt to catch it and twist it up before it takes over the world.
3. If you were stuck in your bedroom for a week, what would you need in order to not go crazy?
My mobile, laptop and a few books, I’d be good. I broke my foot two years ago and ended up spending almost two weeks in my bedroom, I survived with DVDs and my laptop.
4. What are the best non-reality shows on television?
Castle, HIMYM, New Girl, Big Bang Theory, Parks and Rec, Community, 30 Rock.
5. Do you mow your own lawn and clean your own house?
Condo fees cover the cost of our lawn care, but have to clean the house like a sucker. I’m okay with that, cuz I am particular about how things are cleaned. But I do hope to have a cleaning person come in every other week in the future. My parents have had a cleaning person on and off and I know it’s a big help.
6. As an adult, what is the best part of summer?
Drinks on the patio, BBQs in friends and family’s backyards, cottage weekends, longer days, more sun.
7. If you could ask one celebrity one question, who and what would you ask?
I don’t really know…
8. Post a picture.
9. How many books do you read a year?
It depends. Sometimes I stumble across a series and can read ten books in two weeks. Other years, I don’t find anything too interesting and I may only read four or five books.
10. Which national chain makes the best delivery pizza?
Hmmm, I do like the generic Pizza Pizza. They do whole grain, thin crust pizza and they don’t make it taste like crap. But it doesn’t compare to real pizza.