For the month of November, I am participating in #NaBloPoMo2019 (National Blog Posting Month). My goal for this year’s challenge is to post 10x in the month of November. This is post 2/10.
Today as an introduction to new readers or a refresher for long time readers about why I am the way that I am, I’m going to share 5 things that are not commonly known about me. I’m borrowing this very good idea from fellow Nablopomo’er and friend San. You can read her post here.
On to the things!
- My name is Annie, I’m 36 and I live in Canada with my dog and partner. I work in the public sector as my 9-5, but I freelance on the side.
- I’ve been living back in Canada for 12 years now, moving here just after I finished university in Perth, Australia.
- I have 3 brothers. They’re all younger than me; one is 33 and the other two are 31.
- I doodle and design paper stickers, which is a hobby I took up after getting a hardcore addition to my daily planner. I still use a paper planner and started to doodle silly little drawings to jazz up the pages and it took off from there. The biggest excitement that has come out of my doodling was when Canadian actor (and my new bff, obvs) Ennis Esmer used my doodle of him as his Twitter profile pic for a while.
- I once called in to a radio show to argue with the Education Minister about how the government’s cuts to public education were hurting kids. I was 10 at the time and was home from school for the day because I was sick. My mother was certainly surprised to hear my voice on the radio as she was driving to work.
What are some things that people may not know about you?