Wine and Love is hosted by Suki. The concept is simple – each Thursday you post about what’s making you reach for the wine glass and what you’re loving. Head over to Suki’s blog to link up!
- This feels so much bigger than a wine, but here it is; my grandfather passed away last week and I’m not managing my feelings well
- Received other sad news that I won’t go into detail about here for respect of the situation, lots of big feelings there too
- I don’t do feelings well. Having to manage a lot of them reminds me of this.
- My brother was married last week and it was amazing. It also officially means I have a new sister (Sister-in-law, same thing).
- Autumn. I love Autumn, it’s my favourite time of the year
- BAND! I’m finally, finally going to go back and play with my band again. It’s been too long
- This song:
What are your wine and loves this week?