Finally, it’s Thursday. I spent all day thinking yesterday was Thursday. Wishful thinking? Anyway, today it actually is Thursday and that means time for Wine and Love, hosted by Suki. The concept is simple – each Thursday you post about what’s making you reach for the wine glass and what you’re loving. Head over to Suki’s blog to link up…
- A week’s worth of cold, rainy foggy weather makes me want to just stay in bed with a good book all day.
- The weather equals two migraines thus far this week
- Work has been insanely busy, I have no time to come up for air it seems
- My coworkers are sick and seem to want to share the fun with me. In this instance, sharing is NOT caring.
- Getting back into things I used to do before the funk of all funks settled in like playing with my band and writing for More Love Letters
- My little brother is graduating! I’m so proud of him. And it’s a nice excuse to visit Ottawa.
- Looking forward to sleeping in on Saturday morning so hard, and then I’ve got my cousin’s bday party at night
- BAND! (This deserves two mentions)
What are you w(h)ining and loving this week?