Wine and Love is hosted by Suki. The concept is simple – each Thursday you post about what’s making you reach for the wine glass and what you’re loving. Head over to Suki’s blog to link up!
- Lots of family and personal stuff going on right now. It’s overwhelming. But it is what it is, so…
- I’ve misplaced my graduate certificate from the course I completed in June. I need to find it because my bank needs a copy of it for my student loan stuff and work needs a copy of it because I’m up for promotion in the new year. I think I’m going to have to call the college and order another one. I can’t believe I’ve misplaced it…
- My cousin and very, very good friend was in town this week. We had a wine and talk session that last until 4am on Wednesday morning. It was so worth it. She’s brave and strong and I’ve missed her so much.
- My grandmother had surgery to remove a growth from her thyroid. She came out of surgery, with no complications and everything went according to plan. So lucky and thankful for that.
- I’ve got a shower to go to this weekend
- Ladies only #winetoreach this weekend!
- I got my Moo business cards in the mail — and they were completely free thanks to a Klout perk!
What are you w(h)ining about and loving this week?