C’est Mardi! Temps pour Dix Mardi! Ten on Tuesday is hosted by the fantastic Chelsea at Roots and Rings and this week’s questions are provided by her.
1. What did you do this weekend?
I ran errands, got coffee, mailed a love letter, had a #winetoreach on Saturday night, strained my knee on Sunday and spent the day icing and stretching it, raided and nursed the headache from #winetoreach.
2. Do you prefer short fingernails or long fingernails?
I prefer medium length finger nails on me, as in a bit of a white tip. I find longer finger nails are a hazard; they get caught and break on piano keys, get in the way of putting contacts in, break or get caught on sweaters.
3. What is your favorite use for Pinterest?
Nothing yet. I’m very new to Pinterest and don’t quite get the hype yet.
4. Do you sleep with your mouth open?
I don’t think so?
5. Where did you have the best pizza you’ve ever eaten?
Capriccio Italiano. Best pizza ever. My fiance (at the time) and I would go there for a very late dinner on Fridays (around midnight) and sit out on the patio and watch the excitement of Northbridge. It had the strangest art on the walls and the oddest owner who would just wander over and sit down with you. The food was fantastic and their pizza was amazing; great sauce and fresh veggies. Perth has some amazing restaurants.
6. What do you eat for breakfast on weekdays?
Cottage cheese and fruit or yogurt and granola.
7. Do you watch awards shows? Why or why not?
I kinda have a huge hate for awards shows. They tend to irritate and bore me. But I do, on occasion, still watch them.
8. Can you whistle? Snap? Curl your tongue? Bend down and touch your palms to the ground?
Snap: Yes, though sometimes the sound of it gives me the gweebs.
Curl my tongue: Yes.
Bend down and touch my palms to the ground: I think I can?…Yup. May or may not have just tried it to be sure.
9. What email service do you use?
10. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
Walking my dog and playing fetch with her. Or lounging in my adirondack chair in the sun with a book and a G&T. DON’T JUDGE.