I know, I know. I haven’t posted in a while. Let me try to distract you from that fact with…. SHINY THINGS! No? Okay.
Well, I haven’t done a Ten on Tuesday in a while, either, and that totally counts as a post.
Ten on Tuesday is hosted by Chelsea and she provided this week’s questions, too.
1. How do you feel about April Fool’s Day?
I think it’s a little ridiculous and a lot mean.
2. Do you like birds?
I have no real feeling towards birds one way or the other.
3. How often do you wear your hair in a ponytail?
Not that often, actually. I tend to let my hair run wild and will catch it and pin it up, but very rarely do I put it in a ponytail. I find they do weird things to my hair and pull my curls out in a strange way.
4. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Absolutely not. But that can’t come as a surprise, as I hardly believed in love.
5. What is your favorite appetizer?
Tomato and mozzarella salad. Amazing.
6. What is your favorite brand of heels?
I actually don’t wear heels often. I’ve broken my ankle twice and am generally a klutz. I wear flats, and any flats, really, so long as they’re cute and comfortable.
7. Are you a picky eater?
Yes. I have a passionate dislike for meat, I’m deathly allergic to shellfish, and just for fun, I go through periods of time where something I used to love, I can’t stand even the smell of it.
8. Is there a tv show you like that nobody ever talks about?
Not particularly. I tend to watch fairly mainstream stuff. Wait, no. Someone on Twitter just reminded me of one. Once Upon A Time. That’s an awesome show. Let’s talk about it.
9. Do you prefer hot tea or cold tea?
Tea. Hot. But not Earl Grey. And not Tetley. Gross. I’m a huge tea snob. I love green and white tea, I like black tea. I like flowering teas, I prefer my tea to be loose leaf.
10. Gayle or Peeta? (If you don’t know how to answer, read The Hunger Games.)
Hands down, Peeta.