Wine and love was originally by Walking With Nora, but the reins have been handed over and it is now hosted by Suki. The concept is simple – each Thursday you post about what’s making you reach for the wine glass and what you’re loving.
- Work! My coworker had an accident and is in hospital recovering. She’ll be okay, which is really good news, but it also means for the next two months, I’m doing her job and my job. It means longer hours, more stress and I don’t get overtime or anything, so it’s hard to stay motivated when things are so nuts and I’m on the hook for things that I have no clue about.
- School! This sounds a lot like last week’s post, doesn’t it? With more work responsibilities, I have less time to spend on school and I have to figure out how I’m going to finish my work placement when I’m essentially chained to my desk for the next two months.
- Sad news: I’m going leave this one at that…
- My brother’s coming home for ten days! I miss him.
- Watching the Guild on Netflix
- …I know there’s more to add to this list, but it’s not coming to me right now.
- Oh, I LOVE that this week is nearly over. Then I can come up for air… Sort of.